Understanding your customers’ needs can help you deliver the level of personalization they expect. Answering these 7 questions will help you get started. The age-old marketing advice “know your customer” is about more than remembering the names of your business’ most loyal fans.
How can you deliver that level of personalization to your prospects? Ask these questions about your current and potential customers to help refine your marketing efforts and boost sales:
- Who are they (age, gender, location, income level)?
- What products and services do they need?
- Who else provides those products and services (your competition)?
- How can you set your products and services apart in a positive way customers will notice?
- How close are your target customers to buying what they want from your company?
- What will it take to get them to make that purchase?
- What will it take to retain their business?
Your answers to these questions will help you understand your customers’ needs and attract their business with products and services they want.
Fivenson Studios is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our graphic design team specializes in logo and web page design, as well as marketing campaigns for social and print media. From flyers and brochures to targeted landing pages, we aim to bring your company into the spotlight and reach a greater range of potential customers.